Kanban is a part of Agile approach of software development. It´s a method for managing knowledge work with an emphasis on just-in-time delivery.
What is Office 365?
The product is offered in four editions:
- Email (Exchange Online)
- Small business (P1)
- Midsize business and enterprises (E1 or E3)
What is included in Office 365?
- Office Professional Plus - a complete enterprise-class desktop software for Office automation with a month-to-month, per-user licensing;
- Exchange Online - an email, calendar and contacts solution based on Microsoft Exchange server offering 25 GB of email storage per user;
- Sharepoint Online - a service that allows to share documents and information with colleagues, and customers via a dedicated web site (collaboration, sharing, and document editing tool);
- Lync Online - enterprise-level instant messaging service (IM) with rich functionality (web conferencing, audio/video calling, online meetings, whiteboards, and additional collaboration tools);
- Office Web Apps - browser-based versions of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. This is the way of viewing or editing your documents from any device having only internet connection and web browser, without the need of desktop MS Office software.